Where we deliver
Post & packaging will be charged at £1.99 per order.
We deliver small items up to 1.2kg via Royal Mail & larger items up to 30kg via UKMAIL, throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands).
An additional charge may be necessary for larger items and pallets to non mainland areas and the Scottish highlands, please ask for a quote.
Pallet deliveries will be restricted to kerbside only. All packaging materials will be the responsibility of the customer to dispose of.
We endeavour to dispatch:
- Royal Mail items the same day (for orders before 2pm), Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Delivery normally takes 1-5 working days
- UKMAIL items the next working day (order before 2pm). Delivery normally within 24 hours.
- Large items over 30kg will go via a pallet courier company, usually within 48 hours. Delivery normally within 1 week of dispatch.
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm. Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified. Tracking your order
We will send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, and when the order has been dispatched. Items sent by Royal Mail will not be capable of being tracked, however those with Parcelforce or Pallet Couriers can be tracked if required.
In the unlikely event of your parcel going missing, please contact us via email or phone, if your parcel has not arrived within the expected time.
Short Delivery, Defective Goods or Damaged Goods
We strongly advise you to thoroughly check your goods upon receipt. To protect your interests, any claim concerning short delivery and/or damaged and/or defective goods found on delivery, or concerning damaged or defective goods found at a later date, must be notified as soon as possible by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plants will be dispatched carefully wrapped, they are living things and should not be left packaged on receipt, but immediately removed and put in a sheltered position outside until you are ready to plant. We advise planting within a week although most will survive longer but will require daily attention, particularly watering in the interim.
Please email us before returning goods to ensure the correct procedure is carried out to ensure it is dealt with efficiently. Different procedures may be necessary for different products.